This spicey chili can be wonderful for lunch or dinner, as a filling for wraps or just as it is. Ir does require a few more ingredients but they are all easily obtainable and most of it already in the cupboards. I love to leave mine to marinate for a few hours, I make it in the morning then by dinnertime everything is softer and full of flavour. If you have a dehydrator you can pop it in there for two hours or so, makes it luke warm and deliciously infused with the spices and herbs.
Ingredients for two servings,
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 corn on the cob, kernels cut off
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped
- 1/2 to 1 avocado, chopped
- handful cilantro leaves, chopped
- a few basil leaves, chopped
- 2 dates, sliced thinly
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. sweet paprika powder
- juice of 1/2 to 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp. cumin powder
- 1 clove of garlic crushed, optional
- jalapeño pepper, to taste
- pink salt and black pepper to taste, optional
Mix all the chopped veggies and herbs, season and let it marinate for a few hours. I try to chop everything the same size, quite small, which I find easier and more pleasurable to eat than bigger chunks. Click HERE for the 7 Day Raw Vegan Menu Planner, add just one raw meal a day!
Let me know if you tried it!
For more inspiration, info and vegan recipes come over to tinasrawalkalinediet.com, please scroll down for english
Raw Corn Chowder
Ali’s Peanut Butter Strawberries
Benefits of being Vegan