Lactation Raw Vegan “CEREAL”
- March 3, 2017
- Ali Kamenova
This recipe is SO GOOD!!! It is a must try for anyone but if you are a nursing mom then this is gonna fill your boobies with abundant and sweet sweet milk 🙂
Right after I delivered my baby I had a very strong craving for this and I am sure my body had an exact idea as to why I need it RIGHT NOW.
I had multiple bowls of it until I am FULL!!!
This recipe is so delicious and healthy that I totally recommend it as one of the recipes you come back to every so often.
It is raw and delicious- sweet and caramel-like, crunchy and chewy and juicy and creamy. What more can you want?
- The best juiciest sweetest apples you can find. I got lucky with some of the best Fuji’s of my life.
- Dried or Dried and Frozen Mulberries (when you freeze them or get real dry ones they have a crunch and they taste like caramel)
- Vanilla Almond Milk
- Peanut Butter Powder – I only get this brand because it’s organic and delicious. This is a 1.5 lbs jar so it lasts FOREVER.
- Dates (lactation food)
- Stevia – I like the Toffee one for this recipe. I get this brand and I love it for this recipe.
- If you want it out of this world delicious and indulgent add some cacao nibs to this.
BOTH OF US LOVE LOVE LOVE THE APPLE MULBERRY GOODNESS!!! 🙂